Loved the creamy texture as well as the taste of this ice cream.
- 1 carrot chopped and cooked. 1.5 cup milk( full cream) 1/2 cup sugar( I have used brown sugar) Milk Cream-1 cup
- In a blender add a little milk and the chopped carrot and blend it well and keep aside.
- Now in a saucepan add the milk and boil it till it thickens and then add sugar and mix well. Allow to cool.
- Now in a mixer blend the milk, carrot paste and cream. Pour it in an air tight container and freeze for about 4-5 hours.
- Now blend the frozen ice cream again and and freeze it for another 5-6 hours till done.