- 1 small mango skinned and chopped.
- 1 vati chopped pineapple pieces
- 8to 10 grapes( green or the red ones)
- 3/4 cup grated coconut
- Mustard seeds 3/4 spn
- Red chillies-3
- Salt to taste.
- Jaggery(grated)- 1 spoon.
- Tamarind- small pc(optional)
I have skipped tamarind as pineapple and grapes let out the tangy flavours.
Grind grated coconut along with red chillies to a paste with enough water.
When its slightly coarse add the mustard seeds and jaggery and grind again.
Now add the masala to the chopped fruits and add salt and mix well. Refrigerate it as it tastes good when its cool.
Note :This dish has to be consumed on the same day as it is not cooked.